Reservations can have one authorized change without a penalty prior to arrival. (This includes moving spots, or adding/subtracting days.)
Any additional changes will incur a $10 transaction fee. (This includes subtracting days, or moving locations, but does not include adding additional nights.)
Cancellations made at least 3 days prior to arrival will incur a $10 cancellation fee plus $2 service fee. (Refund includes full amount less a $12.00 cancellation fee.)
Cancellations made less than 3 days prior to arrival results in a loss of 1 (one) night fee plus $2 service fee. (Refund equals full amount less one night plus service fee.)
Early Departure Refund Policy
Early departures PRIOR TO 12PM, NOON, will result in refund of the remaining days.
Early departures AFTER 12PM, NOON, will result in loss of one night. All fees incurred are per reservation.
*** SECURITY CAMERAS ARE IN USE***
• Reservations can be made 24/7 at www.GNFA.com
• GENERATORS IN RV PARK & TENT CAMPING ARE PROHIBITED.
• One additional vehicle is allowed at RV site. Guests or additional vehicles must park in designated areas. DROP TRAILERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN RV SITES.
• “Full hookups” include water/electricity. Some sites include sewage. A dump station is located east of the Covered Horse Arena.
• IF YOU HAVE SEWER AT THE SITE, THE “HONEY WAGON” WILL NOT PUMP YOU.
• ALL RV’s MUST BE PARKED BUTT TO THE BOX. • LEASH LAW ENFORCED: Pets allowed (NO PETS DURING THE GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIR) and must be on a maximum 6’ leash. Pets must be always under the control of the owner. Bathing pets in restroom & showers are prohibited. No Pets in Livestock areas while livestock is present.
• A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE is required to operate motorized vehicles of any kind i.e., cars, trucks, 4 wheelers, golf carts, motorcycles, electric bicycles, etc. Absolutely no motor vehicles in barns, ADA scooter exception. Reckless use of motor vehicles will result in suspension from the grounds. (NO VEHICLES INCLUDING BICYCLES DURING THE GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIR).
• Obey all posted signs & 15 MPH speed limit.
• Hover boards, Segway type transportation, roller blades, roller skates, skateboards, scooters, and similar mechanical equipment ARE PROHIBITED
• Ground fires are prohibited. Campfires are okay in a self-contained off the ground pit. Any outdoor grilling must be done on a self-contained grill.
• An adult MUST supervise children riding bicycles. Bicycles are prohibited in barns & surrounding loading zones.
• Consumption or use of alcoholic beverages or intoxicants is unlawful in any public use areas without proper permits
• Vehicles parked in fire lanes, loading zones, RV sites, and handicapped sites or outside designated parking area will be towed at owner’s expense.
• GNFA reserves the right to refuse occupancy.
• Check out is 12:00pm (noon) the last day of scheduled stay unless otherwise stated.
• NO livestock in RV sites. Horses should not be tied out in RV areas for an extended period. Temporary horse pens of any kind are prohibited.